Full Safety Guidelines for The Vista Strawberry Festival
- The Vista Chamber of Commerce and the event sponsors are serious about safety. Large group events such as the Berry Sweet Market pose an increased risk of COVID-19 as the vaccination status for attendees is difficult to guarantee. Populations that may not currently be eligible for vaccination, or may be immunocompromised and whose vaccine protection may be incomplete may be at increased risk for exposure.
- The Vista Chamber of Commerce and event sponsors encourage everyone to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- In accordance with current CDPH and CalOsha guidelines the State strongly recommends that Strawbery Fest participants be fully vaccinated, obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to attending the event, or wear a face covering.
- Additional space has been allocated in the event footprint and some amenities have been removed, compared to prior years, to allow for better physical distancing.
- Event guidance is changing quickly. Please visit our event website for updated safety and event information.