We will host our fourth annual Strawberry Cooking Contest at the 2016 Tri-City Medical Center Vista Strawberry Festival. Our category will be Strawberry Desserts. Don't be shy, get those recipes going! Cost to enter is only $5.00 to enter. We will have cash prizes for 1st/2nd/3rd Places ($75/$50/$25). See complete rules below:
- Entry fee of $5.00 per entry must be turned in with the registration form no later than Friday, May 20, 2016.
- This contest is open to anyone. You MUST be present to win.
- The one category is: Strawberry Desserts. All entries MUST contain strawberries.
- Teams may enter only 1 entry per team.
- Teams may consist of 1-3 members. Team members under the age of 18 years MUST be on a team with their parent or legal guardian.
- Recipes need not be original.
- Deliver the ready-to-taste entry to the Chamber Office (127 Main St.) by 10:30 a.m.
- Starting time will be at 11:00 a.m., entries will be judged at 11:00 a.m.
- Contest judges will decide on cash prize winners.
- Winners will be announced and awarded on the T-Mobile Main Street stage at 4:00 p.m.
- List of ingredients must accompany your entry (not a recipe, just a list of ingredients).
- Serving dishes must be picked up by 2:00 p.m. or they will be discarded.
- The Vista Chamber of Commerce, the City of Vista or the event sponsors are not responsible for any thefts, injuries or accidents that may occur.
THE CONTEST WILL BE HELD THE DAY OF THE VISTA STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL (May 29th) IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN VISTA.
Turn in all registration forms and entry fees by May 20, 2016 to:
Vista Chamber of Commerce
127 Main Street
Vista, CA 92084
Phone: (760) 726-1122
FAX: (760) 726-8654